WACKER® CROSSLINKER V 58
WACKER® CROSSLINKER V 58 is a Hydrogenpolysiloxane containing reactive Si-H groups.
- excellent cure properties of WACKER® CROSSLINKER V 58 allow
- for a low platinum concentration
- low temperature cure
- good release stability
- good anchorage depending on substrates
WACKER® CROSSLINKER V 58的特殊性能
WACKER® CROSSLINKER V 58 is used in thermal curing of addition-crosslinking solvent-based and solvent-free DEHESIVE® systems.
Batches of coating compound must be prepared in the order given below.
1. First pour in CRA® Modifier in case CRA® is used.
2. Add DEHESIVE® polymer in several portions and stir slowly until the mixture is homogeneous.
3. Thoroughly stir in WACKER® CROSSLINKER V 58 to this mixture.
4. Slowly stir in catalyst.
Local over-concentrations needs to be avoided.
Any contact to alkaline systems needs to be avoided.
Store in dry and cool place.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is printed on the product label.
Storage in unopened original packaging beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.