WACKER® CROSSLINKER eco V 90
WACKER® CROSSLINKER eco V 90 is a solventfree Hydrogenpolysiloxane containing reactive Si-H groups.
WACKER® CROSSLINKER eco V 90 is based on renewable raw materials according to “Standard REDcert²”.
- fast curing
- good release stability
- excellent anchorage to a wide variety of substrates
- fast cure properties of WACKER® CROSSLINKER eco V 90 allow for a low platinum concentration
WACKER® CROSSLINKER eco V 90 is used for curing addition crosslinking solvent-based and solvent-free DEHESIVE®-systems.
Batches of coating compound must be prepared in the order given below.
1. First pour in CRA® Modifier in case CRA® is used.
2. Add DEHESIVE® polymer in several portions and stir slowly until the mixture is homogeneous.
3. Thoroughly stir in WACKER® CROSSLINKER eco V 90 to this mixture.
4. Slowly stir in catalyst.
Local over-concentrations of Platinum needs to be avoided.
Any contact to alkaline systems needs to be avoided.
Store in a dry and cool place.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is printed on the product label.
Storage in unopened original packaging beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.