DEHESIVE® EM 400
DEHESIVE® EM 400 is an emulsion containing polymer and platinum and is used is used together with other components to apply a silione release layer on filmic substrates.
- fast curing
- excellent wetting properties
- very good release stability
- very good anchorage
- good bath life
DEHESIVE® EM 400 的特殊性能
The product is designed for addition-curing coating applications with focus on the inline production siliconized release polyester films.
Before use, stir thoroughly.
1. Prepare the water quantity in a clean container while stirring slowly.
2. Add the DEHESIVE® EM 400 directly to the tank and mix at moderate shear.
3. In a next step add the crosslinker emulsion and continue mixing moderatedly.
4. Add additional components like adhesion promotors. Homogenize thoroughly.
Avoid local concentration peaks and catalyst poisons.
Store in a dry and cool place. Silicone emulsions are not freeze/thaw stable!
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is printed on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.