DEHESIVE® PSA 815 UT
DEHESIVE® PSA 815 UT is a solvent-based, addition-curing Silicone Pressure Sensitive Adhesive intended in particularly for coating on films but also for other substrates.
- Ultra tight and stable adhesion force
- Good adhesion force control together with low adhesion force PSA
- Excellent cure performance even at lower temperature
- High flexibility
- Good resistance to moisture, weathering and aging
- Excellent wetting performance
DEHESIVE® PSA 815 UT的特殊性能
Comprehensive instructions are given in the corresponding Material Safety Data Sheets. They are available on request from WACKER subsidiaries or may be downloaded via WACKER web site http://www.wacker.com.
DEHESIVE® PSA 815 UT is a general purpose Silicone PSA for ultra tight adhesion level.
In combination with DEHESIVE® PSA 765 KR or DEHESIVE® PSA 846 L or DEHESIVE® PSA 847 M, the adhesion force can be adjusted to higher levels.
DEHESIVE® PSA 845 T is a thermal-curing system that cures at a web temperature of 90 – 200 °C.
The cure speed depends on formulation (e.g. the amount of Pt-catalyst, type of substrate, setting temperature and effectiveness of the oven).
DEHESIVE® PSA 815 UT can be diluted in solvent such as toluene or mixture of toluene/ethyl acetate or toluene/MEK.
The addition of ~1% (w/w) Catalyst PT 5 is required for DEHESIVE® PSA 815 UT.
Adhesion promoter can be added to the formulation in case of anchorage performance has to be improved.
Care must be taken to ensure the absence of catalyst poisons in the system. Common poisons are organotin compounds, sulfur compounds (a common source are rolls that have been vulcanized with sulfur), amines, acid amides, zinc stearate and phosphates.
The quality of the coating compound can be ensured by using clean vessels of stainless steel, enamel, plastic or glass to prepare the batch.
Batches of coating compound must be prepared in the order given below.
1. First pour in DEHESIVE® PSA 815 UT
2. Add DEHESIVE® PSA 765 KR or DEHESIVE® PSA 846 L or DEHESIVE® PSA 847 M (optionally)
3. Add solvent and stir slowly until the mixture is homogeneous
4. Add Adhesion Promoter (optionally)
5. Slowly stir in catalyst (local over-concentrations must be avoided)
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is shown on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable.
In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.