LUMISIL® 245 UV P A/B
LUMISIL® 245 UV P is a 2-part transparent silicone elastomer that is cured by UV condition for displays.
LUMISIL® 245 UV P A/B的特殊性能
- Optical bonding for touch screen panel
- Encapsulation of optical & electronic components
- Production of damping elements
All surfaces must be clean and free of contaminants that will inhibit the cure of the product.
Examples of inhibiting contaminants are sulfur-containing materials, plasticizers, urethanes, amine-containing materials, and organometallic compounds – especially organotin compounds.
If a substrate’s ability to inhibit cure is unknown, a small-scale test should be run to determine compatibility.
Part A : Part B (ELASTOSIL® CAT UV) = 10 : 1
Curing speed can be adjusted by UV power and time.
Also heating after UV exposure can accelerate curing process.
We recommend running preliminary tests to optimize conditions for particular application.
- Recommand Lamp type: UV-A (ex. Mercury, Metal Halide etc.), 365 nm LED (If the applies lamp is 365nm LED lamp, the higher UV irradiance would be better)
LUMISIL® 245 UV P A and ELASTOSIL® Cat UV should be stored between 5 °C and 30 °C and below 60%RH in the tightly closed original container.
The 'Best use before end' date (Shelf life) of each batch appears on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable.
In this case, however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
• LUMISIL® 245 UV P A : 1year
• ELASTOSIL® Cat UV : 6 month