SILRES WH 100 A
SILRES WH 100 A is a water reducible, solvent free,
emulsion of a functional silicone resin.
- water based
- produces an eye catching water beading effect
- significantly reduces capillary water absorption
- in a clear system, product is UV transparent, wood
will gray from exposure
- reduces harmful effects caused by water uptake
- can be used over metals, concrete or other
SILRES WH 100 A may be applied as-is or diluted.
Apply with brush, roller, or non-atomizing sprayer.
Apply enough to thoroughly cover the surface.
Mix before each use.
The "Best use before end date" of each batch is shown
on the Certificate of Analysis. Storage beyond the date
specified on the Certificate of Analysis does not
necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable.
In this case however, the properties required for the
intended use must be checked for quality assurance
Protect from freezing.