VINNEX® LA 2540
VINNEX® LA 2540 is a solid, thermoplastic polymer granulate. The clear, yellowish polymer is based on vinyl acetate and polylactic acid. It is designed as an additive for the application in biodegradable plastic formulations.
VINNEX® LA 2540 provides the following advantages to processing of biodegradable plastics (PLA: PHA; PBS, PBAT, starch, CA):
- Processing of biopolyesters on conventional thermoplastic equipment.
- Blending of biopolyesters with each other, easy homogenazation.
- Increased organic or inorganic filler/fiber content without hardly sacrificing performance.
- Improved performance and final product properties.
- Improved processing and increased process speed, especially in extrusion, injection molding and film processing applications.
VINNEX® LA 2540 is recommended for modification of biodegradable polymers and compounds or their blending with natural or mineral fillers and fibres in dry mix applications.
VINNEX® LA 2540 can be mixed with the other solid raw materials of the bioplastic formulation.
Melt viscosity, 100% Polymer, capillary viscometer:
170°C 100 [1/s] ~1730 Pa.s
190°C 100 [1/s] ~1031 Pa.s
如果产品不是用于我们推荐的应用, 则购买者应对该产品的选择、加工和使用负全部责任. 此外还应遵守所有的相关法律法规.
20 kg Alumina laminated bag
VINNEX® LA 2540 should not be stored at temperatures above 30°C in order to prevent caking. Storage conditions must be dry; material must be protected from direct sun exposure.
Under these conditions the product has a shelf life of at least 12 months. If the product is kept for longer than that, it can still be used, but users are advised, in this case, to check the properties required for the intended use.