VINNAPAS® 8118 E
VINNAPAS® 8118 E is a multi-purpose dispersible polymer powder for dry mix mortars, specifically suited for tile adhesives. It is based on a flexible terpolymer of vinylacetate, ethylene and vinychloride and belongs to the product class VINNAPAS® E which means that it has a neutral effect on rheology and provides extended open time and very high adhesion after water immersion and heat storage, giving a high degree of formulation freedom. VINNAPAS® 8118 E is part of our standard range, offering you the best-in-class solution for a wide variety of applications.
- VINNAPAS® 8118 E is a dispersible terpolymer powder composed of vinyl acetate, vinyl chloride and ethylene.
- Dry-mix mortars modified with VINNAPAS® 8118 E exhibit improved adhesion, flexural strength, deformability and abrasion resistance.
- VINNAPAS® 8118 E is particularly suited for modifying cementitious and gypsum-based dry-mix mortars, especially tile adhesives.
- VINNAPAS® 8118 E contains a fine mineral filler as an antiblocking agent. It is produced without the use of organic solvents, plasticizers and film-forming agents.
- VINNAPAS® 8118 E is suitable for formulating high-quality, low-emissions flexible tile adhesives. It provides long open time and very good tensile adhesion strength, especially after immersion in water and heat aging.
For typical application fields of VINNAPAS® 8118 E, refer to the section "application". Please discuss additional applications with your WACKER customer representative.
For the production of ready-mixed dry mortars, such as adhesives and patching compounds, blend VINNAPAS® 8118 E with the other dry ingredients in appropriate equipment. Temperatures should not be allowed to rise excessively during mixing because otherwise the dispersible polymer powder could agglomerate by virtue of its thermoplastic properties. The mortar is prepared for use by adding the recommended amount of water and mixing mechanically or by hand. Since hand mixing generates little shear force, we recommend allowing the fresh mortar to slake for 5 minutes and then stirring it again. This is usually unnecessary where mechanical mixers are employed.
如果产品不是用于我们推荐的应用, 则购买者应对该产品的选择、加工和使用负全部责任. 此外还应遵守所有的相关法律法规.
Big Bags or bulk on request.