VINNAPAS® 7031 H
VINNAPAS® 7031 H is a hydrophobic dispersible polymer powder for dry mix mortars, specifically suited for tile grouts, renders and plasters, wall and joint fillers. It is based on a flexible terpolymer of vinyl acetate, ethylene and vinyl ester. VINNAPAS® 7031 H belongs to the product class VINNAPAS® H which means that it provides a remarkable hydrophobic effect in addition to the basic properties workability and adhesion.
- VINNAPAS® 7031 H is a terpolymer powder of vinyl acetate, vinyl ester and ethylene and is dispersible in water.
- Compounds modified with VINNAPAS® 7031 H exhibit improved adhesion, flexural strength, deformability, abrasion resistance and are easier to process.
- Leveling, thixotropy and water retention are essentially unaffected. It additionally acts as a strong hydrophobizing agent, but will not have any appreciable effect on water-vapor transmission in normal usage concentrations.
- As a result of the resin's special composition, compounds modified with it provide strong and lasting bulk water repellency on alkaline building materials and significantly reduced water absorption.
- VINNAPAS® 7031 H contains a fine mineral filler as an antiblocking agent. It is produced without the use of organic solvents, plasticizers and film-forming agents.
- VINNAPAS® 7031 H is a hydrophobizing dispersible polymer powder in the lower Tg range. It has no effect on rheology and has excellent general-purpose properties and is especially suitable for mortars with low emissions.
VINNAPAS® 7031 H的特殊性能
- 具体特征: 憎水性
For typical application fields of VINNAPAS® 7031 H, refer to the section "application". Please discuss additional applications with your WACKER customer representative.
For the production of ready-mixed dry mortars, such as adhesives and patching compounds, blend VINNAPAS® 7031 H with the other dry ingredients in appropriate equipment. Temperatures should not be allowed to rise excessively during mixing because otherwise the dispersible polymer powder could agglomerate by virtue of its thermoplastic properties. The mortar is prepared for use by adding the recommended amount of water and mixing mechanically or by hand. Since hand mixing generates little shear force, we recommend allowing the fresh mortar to slake for 5 minutes and then stirring it again. This is usually unnecessary where mechanical mixers are employed.
如果产品不是用于我们推荐的应用, 则购买者应对该产品的选择、加工和使用负全部责任. 此外还应遵守所有的相关法律法规.
Big Bags or bulk on request.