VINNAPAS® 5012 T
VINNAPAS® 5012 T is a thixotropic dispersible polymer powder for dry mix technology, specifically suited for tile adhesives, renders and plasters, wall and joint fillers, as well as skim coats. It is based on a hard copolymer of vinylacetate and ethylene and belongs to the product class VINNAPAS® T, which means it has a thixotropic effect on rheology and provides the basic properties adhesion and flexibility in addition. VINNAPAS® 5012 T is part of our standard range, offering you the best-in-class solution for a wide variety of applications.
- VINNAPAS® 5012 T is a copolymer powder of vinyl acetate and ethylene and is dispersible in water.
- Compounds modified with VINNAPAS® 5012 T such as tile adhesives and troweling compounds, exhibit improved adhesion, flexural strength in bending, deformability and abrasion resistance and are easier to process.
- When used with cement and gypsum, it provides excellent non-sag properties. This is particularly useful for the production of vertical and overhead adhesives and wall-troweling compounds.
- VINNAPAS® 5012 T contains a fine mineral filler as an antiblocking agent. It is produced without the addition of organic solvents, plasticizers and film-forming agents.
- VINNAPAS® 5012 T is a non-slump hard dispersible polymer powder. It has very good general-purpose properties in applications requiring mortars with non-slump properties. It is suitable for the formulation of mortars with low emissions.
For typical application fields of VINNAPAS® 5012 T, refer to the section "application". Please discuss additional applications with your WACKER customer representative.
For the production of ready-mixed dry mortars, such as adhesives and patching compounds, blend VINNAPAS® 5012 T with the other dry ingredients in appropriate equipment. Temperatures should not be allowed to rise excessively during mixing because otherwise the dispersible polymer powder could agglomerate by virtue of its thermoplastic properties. The mortar is prepared for use by adding the recommended amount of water and mixing mechanically or by hand. Since hand mixing generates little shear force, we recommend allowing the fresh mortar to slake for 5 minutes and then stirring it again. This is usually unnecessary where mechanical mixers are employed.
如果产品不是用于我们推荐的应用, 则购买者应对该产品的选择、加工和使用负全部责任. 此外还应遵守所有的相关法律法规.
Big Bags or bulk on request.