VINNAPAS® 4220 L
VINNAPAS® 4220 L is a dispersible polymer powder for dry mix mortars, specifically suited for self-leveling flooring compounds and screeds. It is based on a copolymer of vinylacetate and ethylene in the medium Tg range and belongs to the product class VINNAPAS® L which means that it improves the leveling and surface properties as well the stabilization of the fresh mortar. Cured mortars with VINNAPAS® 4220 L have improved adhesion, flexural strength, deformability and abrasion resistance.
- VINNAPAS® 4220 L is a copolymer powder based on vinyl acetate and ethylene and is dispersible in water.
- VINNAPAS® 4220 L is a polymeric binder. Blended with inorganic binders, the powder will provide very good workability flexibility, deformability and abrasion resistance.
- Particularly advantageous is the combination of VINNAPAS® 4220 L and polycaboxylate ethers (PCE) and other synthetic super plasticizers or casein to produce self-leveling flooring compounds and screeds.
- VINNAPAS® 4220 L achieves smooth surfaces that are free of surface voids.
- VINNAPAS® 4220 L contains a fine mineral filler as an antiblocking agent. It is produced without the use of organic solvents, plasticizers and film-forming agents. The product thus can be used to produce self-leveling flooring compounds conforming to strict eco-labeling requirements.
- VINNAPAS® 4220 L is a leveling dispersible polymer powder in the medium Tg range and it is suitable for applications with low emissions.
VINNAPAS® 4220 L的特殊性能
For typical application fields of VINNAPAS® 4220 L, refer to the section "application". Please discuss additional applications with your WACKER customer representative.
For the production of ready-mixed dry mortars, such as adhesives and patching compounds, blend VINNAPAS® 4220 L with the other dry ingredients in appropriate equipment. Temperatures should not be allowed to rise excessively during mixing because otherwise the dispersible polymer powder could agglomerate by virtue of its thermoplastic properties. The mortar is prepared for use by adding the recommended amount of water and mixing mechanically or by hand. Since hand mixing generates little shear force, we recommend allowing the fresh mortar to slake for 5 minutes and then stirring it again. This is usually unnecessary where mechanical mixers are employed.
如果产品不是用于我们推荐的应用, 则购买者应对该产品的选择、加工和使用负全部责任. 此外还应遵守所有的相关法律法规.
Big Bags or bulk on request.