VINNAPAS® 3030 H
VINNAPAS® 3030 H is an excellent hydrophobic dispersible polymer powder for dry mix mortars, specifically suited for tile grouts, renders and plasters. It is based on a flexible copolymer of vinyl chloride and ethylene. VINNAPAS® 3030 H belongs to the product class VINNAPAS® H which means that it provides a remarkable hydrophobic effect. It is well suited to be combined with classical VAE grades to introduce hydrophobicity.
- VINNAPAS® 3030 H is a copolymer powder based on vinyl chloride and ethylene and is dispersible in water.
- VINNAPAS® 3030 H is a polymeric binder and also provides an excellent hydrophobic effect.
- Blended with inorganic binders, the powder will provide very good workability with VINNAPAS® 3030 H have improved adhesion, flexibility, deformability and abrasion resistance.
- As a result of the hydrophobizing resin's special composition and specific production process, mortars modified with VINNAPAS® 3030 H confer extreme strong and lasting water repellency and markedly reduced water absorption of both, silicate and carbonate based mortars.
- VINNAPAS® 3030 H will not have any effect on water-vapor transmission at common dosages.
- VINNAPAS® 3030 H contains a fine mineral filler as an antiblocking agent.
- VINNAPAS® 3030 H is a dispersible polymer powder in the lower Tg range and with a very strong hydrophobic effect. It has no effect on rheology and has excellent hydrophobic properties.
VINNAPAS® 3030 H的特殊性能
For typical application fields of VINNAPAS® 3030 H, refer to the section "application". Please discuss additional applications with your WACKER customer representative.
For the production of ready-mixed dry mortars, such as adhesives and patching compounds, blend VINNAPAS® 3030 H with the other dry ingredients in appropriate equipment. Temperatures should not be allowed to rise excessively during mixing because otherwise the dispersible polymer powder could agglomerate by virtue of its thermoplastic properties. The mortar is prepared for use by adding the recommended amount of water and mixing mechanically or by hand. Since hand mixing generates little shear force, we recommend allowing the fresh mortar to slake for 5 minutes and then stirring it again. This is usually unnecessary where mechanical mixers are employed.
如果产品不是用于我们推荐的应用, 则购买者应对该产品的选择、加工和使用负全部责任. 此外还应遵守所有的相关法律法规.
Big Bags or bulk on request.