VINNAPAS® 5222 L
VINNAPAS® 5222 L is a dispersible polymer powder for dry mix mortars, specifically suited for self-leveling flooring compounds and screeds. It is based on a hard copolymer of vinylacetate and ethylene and belongs to the product class VINNAPAS® L which means that it improves the leveling and surface properties as well the stabilization of the fresh mortar. Cured mortars with VINNAPAS® 5222 L have improved adhesion, flexural strength, deformability and abrasion resistance.
- VINNAPAS® 5222 L is a copolymer powder based on vinyl acetate and ethylene and is dispersible in water.
- VINNAPAS® 5222 L is a polymeric binder.
- Blended with inorganic binders, the powder will provide very good adhesion, flexural strength, deformability, abrasion resistance and workability to the mortar.
- Particularly advantageous is the combination of VINNAPAS® 5222 L with casein, polycaboxylate ethers (PCE) and other synthetic super plasticizers to produce self-leveling flooring compounds and screeds.
- VINNAPAS® 5222 L achieves in self-leveling compounds very smooth surfaces that are free of surface voids.
- VINNAPAS® 5222 L contains a fine mineral filler as an antiblocking agent. It is produced without the use of organic solvents, plasticizers and film-forming agents.
VINNAPAS® 5222 L的特殊性能
For typical application fields of VINNAPAS® 5222 L, refer to the section "application". Please discuss additional applications with your WACKER customer representative.
For the production of ready-mixed dry mortars, such as adhesives and patching compounds, blend VINNAPAS® 5222 L with the other dry ingredients in appropriate equipment. Temperatures should not be allowed to rise excessively during mixing because otherwise the dispersible polymer powder could agglomerate by virtue of its thermoplastic properties. The mortar is prepared for use by adding the recommended amount of water and mixing mechanically or by hand. Since hand mixing generates little shear force, we recommend allowing the fresh mortar to slake for 5 minutes and then stirring it again. This is usually unnecessary where mechanical mixers are employed.
如果产品不是用于我们推荐的应用, 则购买者应对该产品的选择、加工和使用负全部责任. 此外还应遵守所有的相关法律法规.
Big Bags or bulk on request.
During storage, protect VINNAPAS® 5222 L from contact with moisture. Prolonged storage at temperatures above 30 °C, including in combination with pressure load, humidity or exposure to sunlight, may result in blocking. Carefully seal any open containers and store them in suitable conditions. We recommend storing VINNAPAS® 5222 L in a warehouse that provides cool and dry conditions. Do not store VINNAPAS® 5222 L for more than six months, starting from the date at which it was received. Longer periods of maximum storage may be described in the Certificate of Analysis and would take precedence over the above six-month maximum. If the product is stored longer, it may still be used but users are advised to verify the properties required for the intended use.