VINNAPAS® 5021 T
VINNAPAS® 5021 T is a dispersible polymer powder for dry mix mortars, specifically suited for tile adhesive and wall/ joint fillers. It is based on semi-flexible copolymer of vinylacetate and ethylene and belongs to the product class VINNAPAS T which means it has a thixotropic effect on the rheology.
- VINNAPAS® 5021 T is a copolymer powder of vinyl acetate and ethylene and is dispersible in water.
- Compounds modified with VINNAPAS® 5021 T exhibit improved adhesion, flexural strength, deformability and abrasion resistance and are easier to process.
- Combinations with cement and gypsum can provide mortars which exhibit non-sag properties.
- VINNAPAS® 5021 T contains a fine mineral filler as an antiblocking agent. It is produced without the use of organic solvents, plasticizers and film-forming agents.
- VINNAPAS® 5021 T is a non-slump dispersible polymer powder in the medium Tg range. It is suitable for formulating low emission compounds that must exhibit good non-slump properties.
VINNAPAS® 5021 T的特殊性能
For typical application fields of VINNAPAS® 5021 T, refer to the section "application". Please discuss additional applications with your WACKER customer representative.
For the production of ready-mixed dry mortars, such as adhesives and patching compounds, blend VINNAPAS® 5021 T with the other dry ingredients in appropriate equipment. Temperatures should not be allowed to rise excessively during mixing because otherwise the dispersible polymer powder could agglomerate by virtue of its thermoplastic properties. The mortar is prepared for use by adding the recommended amount of water and mixing mechanically or by hand. Since hand mixing generates little shear force, we recommend allowing the fresh mortar to slake for 5 minutes and then stirring it again. This is usually unnecessary where mechanical mixers are employed.
如果产品不是用于我们推荐的应用, 则购买者应对该产品的选择、加工和使用负全部责任. 此外还应遵守所有的相关法律法规.
Big Bags or bulk on request.
During storage, protect VINNAPAS® 5021 T from contact with moisture. Prolonged storage at temperatures above 30 °C, including in combination with pressure load, humidity or exposure to sunlight, may result in blocking. Carefully seal any open containers and store them in suitable conditions. We recommend storing VINNAPAS® 5021 T in a warehouse that provides cool and dry conditions. Do not store VINNAPAS® 5021 T for more than six months, starting from the date at which it was received. Longer periods of maximum storage may be described in the Certificate of Analysis and would take precedence over the above six-month maximum. If the product is stored longer, it may still be used but users are advised to verify the properties required for the intended use.