VINNAPAS® 5005 N
VINNAPAS® 5005 N is a dispersible polymer powder for dry mix mortars, specifically suited for cost-efficient cementitious tile adhesives, wall and joint fillers. It is based on a very hard VA/E copolymer and belongs to the product class VINNAPAS® N which means that it has a neutral effect on rheology. VINNAPAS® 5005 N provides good adhesion strength very efficiently in tile adhesive at low polymer dosages.
- VINNAPAS® 5005 N is a copolymer powder of vinyl acetate and ethylene and is dispersible in water.
- Mortars modified with VINNAPAS® 5005 N exhibit improved adhesion, flexural strength, deformability, abrasion resistance and are easier to process. Leveling, thixotropy and water retention are essentially unaffected.
- The product is ideal for use in combination with other mortar additives intended to enhance specific properties.
- VINNAPAS® 5005 N is a hard standard dispersible polymer powder with essentially no effect on rheological properties.
- VINNAPAS® 5005 N contains a fine mineral filler as antiblocking agent. It is produced without addition of organic solvents, plasticizers or filmforming agents.
For typical application fields of VINNAPAS® 5005 N, refer to the section "application". We recommend VINNAPAS® 5005 N in tile adhesives in a dosage of up to 2%. Please contact your WACKER customer representative to discuss possible formulations or additional applications.
For the production of ready-mixed dry mortars, such as adhesives and patching compounds, blend VINNAPAS® 5005 N with the other dry ingredients in appropriate equipment. Temperatures should not be allowed to rise excessively during mixing because otherwise the dispersible polymer powder could agglomerate by virtue of its thermoplastic properties. The mortar is prepared for use by adding the recommended amount of water and mixing mechanically or by hand. Since hand mixing generates little shear force, we recommend allowing the fresh mortar to slake for 5 minutes and then stirring it again. This is usually unnecessary where mechanical mixers are employed.
如果产品不是用于我们推荐的应用, 则购买者应对该产品的选择、加工和使用负全部责任. 此外还应遵守所有的相关法律法规.
During storage, protect VINNAPAS® 5005 N from contact with moisture. Prolonged storage at temperatures above 30 °C, including in combination with pressure load, humidity or exposure to sunlight, may result in blocking. Carefully seal any open containers and store them in suitable conditions. We recommend storing VINNAPAS® 5005 N in a warehouse that provides cool and dry conditions. Do not store VINNAPAS® 5005 N for more than six months, starting from the date at which it was received. Longer periods of maximum storage may be described in the Certificate of Analysis and would take precedence over the above six-month maximum. If the product is stored longer, it may still be used but users are advised to verify the properties required for the intended use.