FERMOPURE® L-CYSTEINE PHARMA
L-CYSTEIN PHARMA is a white or almost white, crystalline powder or colourless crystals, freely soluble in water, slightly soluble in alcohol. L-Cysteine is one of the 20 natural amino acids and, besides methionine, the only one which contains sulfur. WACKER has developed a new production method for this amino acid via fermentation from non-animal and non-human raw materials.
- Origin: Produced from L-Cystine obtained from vegetarian fermentation
- Almost white powder
- Content min. 98.5 – 101.0%
- Complies with current Eur.Ph. and USP specifications
- Certified as kosher and halal
- Excipient for API synthesis, e.g. expectorants
- Process aid in insulin fermentation
- Essential ingredient in cell culture media
Units of 25 kg
Storage and transportation: a temperature of 25°C is recommended for optimal product quality, but 40°C up to 180 days does not affect the quality. FERMOPURE® L-CYSTEINE PHARMA grade has a shelf life of at least 24 months when stored in unbroken original packaging in dry storage areas.
The best use before date of each batch is shown on the product label. Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.