SILFOAM® SE 3060
SILFOAM® SE 3060, which contains 20 % active ingredient and 34 % solids, is a versatile antifoam that is comparatively rich in emulsifier but is nevertheless easily metered because of its low viscosity. Since it also possesses resistance to alkalis and acids, it may further be used in a wide range of applications in which pH is critical.
Specific features of SILFOAM® SE 3060
- Application Stability: Resistance to alkalis
- Application Stability: Stable at low pH
- Processing Properties: Defoaming
- Product Rheology: Low viscosity
- Product Type: Additive
- Product Type: Emulsions
- Regulation: FDA registered
- Specific Features: Additive
- Specific Features: Defoaming
- Specific Features: Emulsions
- Specific Features: Liquid
- Specific Features: Low viscosity
All the information provided is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge. Nonetheless, we disclaim any warranty or liability whatsoever and reserve the right, at any time, to effect technical alterations. The information provided, as well as the product's fitness for an intended application, should be checked by the buyer in preliminary trials. Contractual terms and conditions always take precedence. This disclaimer of warranty and liability also applies particularly in foreign countries with respect to third parties' rights.
In general we recommend to stir the emulsion before use (approx. 3 minutes with a propeller stirrer at 200 – 400 rpm). But be cautious: too high shear can break the emulsion.
SILFOAM® SE 3060 shows a very good foam control performance in plant protection formulations (e.g. in surfactant rich agrochemical formulations).
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is shown on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
Sales and support
How can we help you?
- Do you need help in choosing a product or do you require technical support? If so, please contact our experts.
Would you like a product sample?
You can request a product sample here.Request sample