DEHESIVE® 982 AMA®
DEHESIVE® 982 AMA® is a solvent-free, addition-curing silicone fluid. It is designed for release applications and applied with additional components on paper and filmic substrates.
- rapid curing
- low level of silicone mist at high coating speeds
- low release at low peel speeds
- dynamically raising release profile
- extremely stable release
- excellent pot life
- excellent anchorage to a wide variety of substrates
- suitable for versatile adhesives
Spezifische Merkmale von DEHESIVE® 982 AMA®
DEHESIVE® 982 AMA® is part of a multicomponent release coating to produce paper and filmic release liners. The liners are used for production of single and double-sided industrial laminates.
1. First pour in CRA® modifier in case CRA® is used.
2. Add DEHESIVE® 982 AMA® several portions and stir slowly until the mixture is homogeneous.
3. Thoroughly stir in crosslinker homogenously.
4. Slowly stir in catalyst homogenously and avoid local over concentrations.
Make sure that catalyst poisons are avoided in batch preparation and processing steps.
For a short time compounded batches may emit small amounts of hydrogen. Store in ventilated containers to avoid pressure formation.
Modern coating systems are particularly effective with DEHESIVE® systems. The batch is best added directly to the nip of the coating unit.