Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but that the current country setting is Turkey. Do you still want to change your country?
Hyperpure polysilicon is an essential raw material in the photovoltaic and semiconductor industries. WACKER was an early polysilicon pioneer and is currently the world market leader in the production of polysilicon. WACKER's polysilicon is renowned for its outstanding purity and for the spectrum of products specifically customized to market requirements and customer needs.Contact sales
WACKER produces hyperpure polysilicon at its sites in Burghausen, Nuenchritz and Charleston. Annual production totals 80,000 metric tons.
- Sustainability: In highly integrated material loops, manufacturing byproducts are reprocessed and then reused as basic materials in the value chain.
- Outstanding Purity: No other metal in the world is produced with such purity on an industrial scale.
- Certification: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHRIS and OHSAS
- Added value: a complete product portfolio throughout the process – from individual consulting, through polysilicon production to timely delivery and specific after-sales support.
- Supply Security: Own silicon plant in Holla - reliable raw materials supply thanks to backward integration.
- Semiconductors in different industries