Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but that the current country setting is Turkey. Do you still want to change your country?
Paint containing NEXIVA® in powder form (left) and redispersed with water (right)
The NEXIVA® brand comprises spray-dried polymeric binders for use as binders in architectural coatings as well as paints, adhesives, nonwovens, carpet, sealant and paper applications.
The technology is suitable for manufacturing interior wall paints in either liquid or powder form. These dispersible polymer powders allow the formulation of paints without the addition of biocides and offer key advantages when it comes to storing and transporting paints.
NEXIVA® dispersible polymer powders are biocide-free polymer binders with outstanding characteristics:
- Low odor
- No organic solvents, plasticizers or film-forming agents
- Long shelf life at broader temperature range
- Better suited than dispersions for use in extreme climatic conditions (heat / cold)
- Low weight
- No biocides
A WACKER lab assistant checks the hiding power of paint.
NEXIVA® binders are especially beneficial in powder paints. Key benefits include:
- Excellent hiding power in white and colored products
- High wet-scrub resistance
- No need for biocidal preservatives
- Lightweight for easy transport
- Storage under challenging climate conditions (heat, cold)
- Preparation on demand and at precise dosage – simply add water
- Paint can be applied immediately after mixing
- Consistency adjustable via ratio between water and powder
- Coloration possible