Our system has noticed that you are based in , but the current country setting is . Do you still want to change your country?
Coconut Milk Powder
Longer shelf life and improved organoleptic profile
Coconut milk products in liquid or powder form are an essential ingredient in Asian food dishes. But the rest of the world is also seeing a rise in demand: vegan nutrition is on trend across the globe and interest in the heath-promoting properties attributed to coconuts is growing. With CAVAMAX®W6, WACKER offers a purely plant-based alpha-cyclodextrin that contributes toward improving the product and application properties of coconut milk powder.
CAVAMAX® W6 is a naturally occurring cyclodextrin derived from starch. It is vegan, kosher and halal, and its product properties allow for easy integration into existing manufacturing processes. Thanks to its unique three-dimensional structure, CAVAMAX® W6 can reduce the free fatty acid content in coconut milk powder, which positively influences shelf life and organoleptic properties. Additionally, because CAVAMAX® W6 interacts with the coconut fat, it enables high emulsion stability during process steps and ideal reconstitution of the original coconut milk texture when coconut milk powder is added to water or other food.
Benefits of CAVAMAX® W6 in coconut milk powder:
- Suitable for vegan and milk-protein-based formulations
- Reduces formation of free fatty acids thereby improving organoleptic properties and shelf-life
- Stable emulsion properties during processing
- Excellent emulsion stability during reconstitution
- Masks undesirable off-flavors
- Can be used in existing factories and manufacturing processes