Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but that the current country setting is Singapore. Do you still want to change your country?
With its many years of experience in organic and inorganic chemistry, WACKER is an expert in offering the best of both worlds. This is especially reflected in our portfolio of silane-modified polymers, which combine the typical properties of silicones (e.g., high elasticity) and polyurethanes (e.g., paintability and mechanical strength).
Structure of an α-dimethoxysilane-terminated polyether
WACKER’s technology has enabled the development of a new selection of silane-modified polymers that, via their unique and patented synthesis, exhibit a number of unparalleled properties. Formulations with WACKER’s proprietary α-silane modified polymers include compounds that cure completely and rapidly while exhibiting outstanding adhesive properties. The finished products are tin-free and, if desired, plasticizer-free.
- GENIOSIL® STP-E
- GENIOSIL® WP
- GENIOSIL® XB
- GENIOSIL® XT
- GENIOSIL® XM
- Wide formulation tolerance for high versatility
- Free of isocyanates and solvents
- Tin-free grades
- Low viscosity ensuring easy processing
- Outstanding mechanical properties
- Fast curing rates and strength buildup
- Adhesion to many conventional materials without primer
- Crystal-clear sealants and adhesives
- Tack-free products
- Excellent shelf-life
WACKER’s silane-modified polymer technology is continuously advancing, and the range of applications ever-expanding accordingly. For example, newly developed polymers permit adhesive formulations that combine high hardness with elasticity.
- Fast-curing parquet adhesives that are simple and economic to compound
- Eco-friendly adhesives for DIY applications
- Fast-curing yet strong industrial adhesives
- High-strength assembly adhesives
- Universal systems for filling, sealing and bonding
- Liquid waterproofing membranes
- Easy-to-apply sealants for construction joints
- Impregnating agents for cementitious flooring