Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but that the current country setting is Singapore. Do you still want to change your country?
WACKER SilGel® comprises highly transparent, silicone rubber compounds that cure to form silicone gels. They stand out due to their low viscosity and strong inherent tack, often rendering a primer or adhesion promoter superfluous. All products can be fully automatically processed in mixing and metering units, and are ideal for efficient mass production.
WACKER SilGel® products are addition-curing, RTV-2-silicone elastomers that cure both at room temperature and at higher temperatures.
- Extremely low viscosity
- High inherent tack
- High flexibility
- Self-healing capacity
- Transparency in the visible light spectrum
- Excellent damping behavior
- Stability over a wide temperature range (−50 °C to +200 °C)
- Encapsulation of sensitive electronic devices and power modules
- Optical applications, especially in photovoltaics
- Power electronics
- Consumer and industrial electronics
- Automotive and e-mobility