Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but that the current country setting is Singapore. Do you still want to change your country?
HDK® pyrogenic silica serves as a rheological additive for automotive finishes and refinishes. With a comprehensive range of hydrophilic and hydrophobic grades, there is an optimum solution for every application. The typical HDK® dosage of 0.6 to ~1% allows for very efficient rheological control.
- Optimal balance of thixotropy and leveling
- Excellent rheology control in 2K PUR coatings
- Superior optical transparency
- Improved anticorrosion performance
- Superb free-flow agent in powder coatings
- Improved storage stability
- Semi-polar and polar coatings
- Automotive base coats and clear coats
- Powder coatings