Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but that the current country setting is Singapore. Do you still want to change your country?
WACKER offers VINNAPAS® polymer dispersions and powders for the formulation of 1K ready-to-use (pasty) systems as well as 1K and 2K cementitious systems.
GENIOSIL® WP alpha-silane-terminated polymers are key to liquid waterproofing membranes.
The portfolio comprises both polymer dispersions and powders; the vinyl acetate-ethylene (VAE) grades comply with the requirements of European ecolabels such as Blue Angel, Emicode EC1 plus, etc.
- Reliable barrier against both negative and positive hydrostatic pressure
- Water vapor permeability
- Bridging of cracks due to shrinkage or settling of substrate
- Accommodation of small movements in the substrate
- Excellent adhesion to many different substrates
- Excellent adhesion after water immersion
- High flexibility
- Increased tensile strength
- Excellent workability and easy application
- Application via brush, trowel, roller or machine spraying
- Excellent compatibility with cement
- Basement walls and foundations
- Underground parking lots
- Showers and bathrooms
- Balconies and terraces
- Multifunctional rooftops (e.g. rooftop terraces and parking decks)
- Swimming pools
- Sewers, canals and water pipes
- Water tanks (including drinking water)
- General concrete infrastructures
GENIOSIL® WP Polymers for Liquid Membranes
GENIOSIL® WP silane-terminated polymers are binders for liquid waterproofing membranes that can be applied under unfavorable conditions, dry very fast and show properties comparable to those of polyurethane-based liquid waterproofing coatings – without the addition of solvents or plasticizers. GENIOSIL® WP polymers are based on WACKERs -technology which means they cure without tin catalysts.
Polymer modified waterproofing membranes can bridge cracks caused by movement of the substrate. Liquid waterproofing membranes based on GENIOSIL® WP can be applied easily, even on wet substrates and dry very quickly.
- 1K system
- Solvent- and isocyanate-free
- Easy to apply with roller or airless spraying equipment
- Processable under humid or cold conditions
- Primerless adhesion to many substrates
- Short drying times with early rain resistance
- No shrinkage
- Flexible from -40 °C to +80 °C
- Good mechanical strength and excellent resistance to chemicals
- Waterproofing for balconies, patios and flat roofs
- Roof detailing, e.g. light domes, air conditioning outlets
- Horizontal under-tile waterproofing
- Moisture barrier under floor screeds
- Horizontal waterproofing against pressurized water