Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but that the current country setting is Singapore. Do you still want to change your country?
The requirements of the end product determine how thermosets are processed: in open or closed molds, at high or low temperatures. WACKER supplies the right additives and auxiliaries to control and optimize these processes.
- VINNAPAS® solid resins as low-profile additives
- HDK® for controlling flow properties
- GENIOSIL® for bonding organic and inorganic materials
- ELASTOSIL® for vacuum bag production
- Sheet molding compound (SMC)
- Bulk molding compound (BMC)
- Hand lay-up
- Spray-up technique
- Infusion process
- Prepreg process
- Resin transfer molding (RTM)