Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but the current country setting is Singapore. Do you still want to change your country?
SILRES® BS silicone-based additives improve the processability and performance of interior and exterior paints.
SILRES® POWDER additives are silane-based building protection agents in powder form that act as highly effective silicone water-repellent agents. The powder-form additives offer excellent water repellency at very low concentrations, without impairing water-vapor permeability.
- Water repellent
- Integral treatment
- Significantly reduced water uptake
- Does not alter the appearance of the materials
- Extends the product's life cycle
- Low environmental impact (no organic solvents)
SILRES® BS pH adjusters are high-alkalinity additives that also increase wet abrasion resistance.
Benefits of pH adjuster:
- Odorless, low VOC content
- Improved water resistance
- Better scrub resistance
- Good storage stability
- Better cost/performance ratio
SILRES® BS antifoam agents help to control foam generation during the manufacture and application of architectural coatings, particularly waterborne types.
- Optimized processability
- Simple application
- Prevention of cratering and other defects
- Minimal effect on the paint gloss
- Solvent- and water-based paint systems