Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but the current country setting is Singapore. Do you still want to change your country?
Adhesives used in machine building have to meet a large range of requirements. While high heat or chemical resistance are desirable for some applications, others may need special electrical properties or short curing cycles. With their outstanding property profiles, tailor-made ELASTOSIL®, SilGel® or SILRES® products master even the most sophisticated machine building requirements. What’s more, they are ecologically and physiologically safe and can also be used in food-contact applications on a case-by-case basis.
- Heat resistance (up to 300 °C)
- Adhesion without pretreatment
- Chemical resistance
- Stable electrical properties
- Thermally conductive (from up to 2.5 W x K–1 x m–1)
- Radiation resistance (from microwave to UV range)
- Permanent elasticity (-45 °C to over 200 °C)