Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but that the current country setting is Saudi Arabia. Do you still want to change your country?
Free from Hair & Feathers
More and more people are avoiding food of animal origin for health or ethical reasons. Yet, many baked goods contain non-vegan processing aids. WACKER offers the perfect solution: the first vegan L-cysteine produced by starch fermentation. It simplifies kneading and handling of dough, and thus improves the overall texture and volume of the end product.
WACKER’s L-cysteine is produced by starch fermentation and therefore has convincing advantages such as a non-human, non-animal origin. It is certified as kosher and halal and is TSE/BSE-safe.
Benefits and Effects of Using WACKER’s L-Cysteine:
- Vegan product derived from plant materials
- Dough softening
- Improved dough handling and molding
- Eliminates shrinkage and snap-back
- Controlled rising and oven spring
- Reduced cracking of biscuits and crackers
- Enables increased loaf volume
- Results in more uniform products with superior quality