Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but that the current country setting is Saudi Arabia. Do you still want to change your country?
Do It Yourself
WACKER offers a highly developed range of GENIOSIL® silane-modified polymers for state-of-the-art, do-it-yourself (DIY) adhesives covering Shore A through
Shore D. Our VINNAPAS® solid resins have excellent adhesion to a large variety of substrates, including wood, stone and plastics.
GENIOSIL® adhesives based on silane-modified polymers (SMPs) replace the previously used high-strength adhesives, which are now classified as highly toxic. SMP adhesives are fast curing, with a wide application spectrum. SMP grades lend themselves perfectly for use as consumer adhesives up to Shore A 70 range. They are suitable for assembly systems in which a Shore D range is needed, in which case specific SMP grades have been developed.
- Clean, easy to use
- Environmentally friendly, no need for hazard labeling
- Rapid development of internal strength and a strong bond
- Good adhesion to many substrates in and around the house
- DIY multi-purpose adhesives
VINNAPAS® solid resins are used as binders for solvent-based all-purpose adhesives, by providing excellent adhesion to diverse substrates such as paper, cartonboard, wood, textile, leather, glass, stone, metal and many plastics.
- Excellent solubility in mild solvents
- Excellent adhesion to numerous substrates
- Solvent-based DIY multi-purpose adhesives