Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but that the current country setting is Morocco. Do you still want to change your country?
Solvent-free, silane/siloxane-based SILRES® BS products from WACKER are injected through boreholes straight into the masonry, where they react chemically to form a long-lasting horizontal waterproof barrier. This stops rising damp and any entrained harmful substances in their tracks, and so allows the masonry to dry out.
Masonry Injection for Horizontal Barriers
Damp-Proofing with Silicone Microemulsion Concentrates
SILRES® BS silicone microemulsion concentrates are solvent-free, silane/siloxane-based damp-proofing agents. When diluted in water and injected into the masonry, they create a horizontal barrier that is even effective against high moisture levels.
How a horizontal barrier with SILRES® BS works - the masonry above the horizontal chemical damp-proofing barrier (yellow) remains dry, even when moisture pushes up from below. In chemical damp-proofing, the active ingredient reacts with the building material’s silicate matrix to reduce the surface tension. This puts a stop to capillary water transport and the masonry dries out permanently.
- Highly effective due to excellent penetration
- Suitable for saturated masonry
- Can be applied under pressure by injection (recommended) or by multistep injection without pressure
- Tailored solution for every building site
- WTA- and CSTC-certified
- Ready to use
- No need for elaborate preparation of masonry
- Excellent distribution in the mortar joint
- Can be applied by pressure or gravity
- Effective even at high saturation levels (up to 95%)