Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but that the current country setting is Sri Lanka. Do you still want to change your country?
In the automotive molding sector, condensation- and addition-curing ELASTOSIL® M silicone rubber is used, for example, as a material for molds in the process of producing tire molds and in molding and surface design for car interiors (artificial leather, etc.).
- Easy to process without expensive equipment
- Very good environmental compatibility
- Highly accurate reproduction
- High mechanical strength
- Tire mold manufacturing (copying the CAD master and/or new design studies)
- Production of interior equipment such as steering wheels and leather fittings