Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but that the current country setting is Japan. Do you still want to change your country?
Hydrophilic and semi-hydrophobic HDK® grades as well as VINNOL® resins are used in inkjet printing inks to improve both the printing process and the quality of the results. VINNOL® grades are used as binders in solvent-borne inkjet printing inks.
Benefits of HDK®:
- Regulation of viscosity and thixotropy
- Prevention of pigment settling
Benefits of VINNOL®:
- High solubility in common solvents, including ketones and esters, and in mild solvents, such as glycol esters and ethers
- Low viscosity
- Promotes pigment wetting and dispersion
- Excellent resistance to light, weather, heat, chemicals and solvents
- Label printing
- Photo books
- Business cards
- Wide-format printing on flexible PVC banners, vehicle wrappings, posters and signs
- Marking and coding on various substrates