Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but that the current country setting is Japan. Do you still want to change your country?
Free from Hair & Feathers
More and more people are avoiding food of animal origin for health or ethical reasons. Yet, many baked goods contain non-vegan processing aids. WACKER offers the perfect solution: the first vegan L-cysteine produced by starch fermentation. It simplifies kneading and handling of dough, and thus improves the overall texture and volume of the end product.
WACKER’s L-cysteine is produced by starch fermentation and therefore has convincing advantages such as a non-human, non-animal origin. It is certified as kosher and halal and is TSE/BSE-safe.
Benefits and Effects of Using WACKER’s L-Cysteine:
- Vegan product derived from plant materials
- Dough softening
- Improved dough handling and molding
- Eliminates shrinkage and snap-back
- Controlled rising and oven spring
- Reduced cracking of biscuits and crackers
- Enables increased loaf volume
- Results in more uniform products with superior quality