Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but that the current country setting is Japan. Do you still want to change your country?
Fire-resistant paints based on vinyl chloride (VC)-containing VINNAPAS® co- and terpolymers improve fire retardance due to the self-extinguishing properties of the VC comonomer. These paints therefore exhibit an inherent fire-retarding effect without the addition of fire-retardants or additives.
- Inherent fire retardance due to their monomer base
- Solutions for different levels of fire retardation available
- Broad range of applications: exterior and interior
- No solvents or coalescents needed
- Low- to very-low-VOC formulations possible (<1 g / l)
- Low- to very-low-odor coatings possible