Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but that the current country setting is Iraq. Do you still want to change your country?
Construction Materials Optimized Tile Adhesives with VINNAPAS® Dispersible Polymer Powders
INDIA (MUMBAI, KOLKATA, BENGALURU)
Instructor-led training | Customers & Distributors
In this seminar you will learn the key advantages of VINNAPAS® dispersible polymer powders in different tile adhesives.
Basic knowledge of chemistry
- Introduction to polymer chemistry and to the VINNAPAS® product portfolio for tile adhesives
- Different categories of tile adhesives
- Impact of the resin/cement ratio on the physical properties of the hardened mortar
- Impact of various mortar components
- Tile adhesive testing according to EN standards
- Practical laboratory training on tile adhesive properties
- Tour through WACKER’s applications laboratories
Through theoretical training units and practical demonstrations and tests, you will learn the key advantages of VINNAPAS® dispersible polymer powders in different tile adhesives. Knowing how polymeric binders work in tile adhesives will open up new opportunities.
Management and technical personnel from application technology and R&D organizations within the dry-mix mortar industry
Fee (includes value-added tax)0.00 EUR
Number of participants3 - 12
Dr. Priti Pillay
Priti Pillay joined WACKER in 2008. She is responsible for technical services, training, product development in the construction polymer division.