If your field of studies is scientific, technical or commercial, you can gain practical work experience by completing your mandatory or voluntary internship(s) at WACKER.
As an intern, you will receive training from experienced experts. Plus, you receive compensation commensurate with your qualifications in the relevant fields and your academic progress. We may also be able to help you find accommodation.
If you are interested in applying, please apply for one of the topics listed or send an unsolicited application in your particular field of study. Please provide:
- a resumé
- details of when you wish to work at WACKER (for voluntary work experience, the maximum time is 3 months)
- information on examination regulations
- copies of certificates, graduation documents or degrees
- information on any internships you have already completed
We kindly ask candidates in Germany to use our online application assistant. Please read our application tips beforehand.
Final Project or Thesis in Germany
Are you about to finish your degree? We have many interesting thesis topics to offer students studying for natural sciences, technical or scientific degree courses. WACKER is an ideal partner for your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
We offer you comprehensive support in your field of studies, an appropriate salary and the required working materials – and can even help you find accommodation. And if the “chemistry is right,” your first job after graduating could be at WACKER. We look forward to your application.
Interested? Please apply for one of the topics listed or send an unsolicited application in your particular field of study and provide:
- A resumé
- Details of when you wish to work at WACKER
- Information on examination regulations
- Copies of certificates, graduation documents or degrees
- Information on any internships you have already completed
Download for Students
Information on examination regulations
(DOCX 39.1 KB) - English