Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but that the current country setting is China (Mainland). Do you still want to change your country?
Silicone rubber features a distinctive range of properties that distinguish it from other elastomers. the characteristics that are of particular interest are those resulting not from additives or surface treatment, but from the polymer and filler structure themselves. These are, so to speak, the inherent properties of the rubber.
Silicone rubbers are characterized principally by the following properties:
- Outstanding low-temperature flexibility and high-temperature resistance
- excellent compression set
- high resistance to chemicals and environmental influences
- water-repellent surface
- high transparency, almost no limits on pigmentation
- good mechanical properties
- good flame resistance, non-toxic combustion products in the event of a fire
- neutral taste and odor
- easy to process
- can be adjusted from electrically insulating to semiconducting
- good radiation resistance