Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but that the current country setting is Austria. Do you still want to change your country?
Drywalling with gypsum boards is on the rise. VINNAPAS® polymer binders enhance the quality of gypsum-based joint fillers, putties and troweling compounds. They provide enhanced adhesion to the substrate, and improve workability and cracking resistance.
VINNAPAS® VAE T polymer powders enable joint fillers (including gypsum-based grades) to be used on a wide range of substrates, while at the same time maintaining excellent workability and adhesive properties. VINNAPAS® H polymer powders make cement-based products water repellent, thus protecting the substrate and improving durability.
- Enhanced adhesion
- Increased cohesion
- Flexibility of joint fillers and prevention of cracking
- Suitable for different substrates
- Improved workability
- Improved low-temperature performance
- Gypsum plasterboards
- Cement fiberboards
- Adhesion to different substrates
- Flexibility, e.g. for greater elongation or crack-bridging
- Workability, e.g. smooth and easy to apply, longer open time
- Durability, e.g. high color stability
- Patch and repair