Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but that the current country setting is United Arab Emirates. Do you still want to change your country?
WACKER SilGel® comprises highly transparent, silicone rubber compounds that cure to form silicone gels. They stand out due to their low viscosity and strong inherent tack, often rendering a primer or adhesion promoter superfluous. All products can be fully automatically processed in mixing and metering units, and are ideal for efficient mass production.
WACKER SilGel® products are addition-curing, RTV-2-silicone elastomers that cure both at room temperature and at higher temperatures.
- Extremely low viscosity
- High inherent tack
- High flexibility
- Self-healing capacity
- Transparency in the visible light spectrum
- Excellent damping behavior
- Stability over a wide temperature range (−50 °C to +200 °C)
- Encapsulation of sensitive electronic devices and power modules
- Optical applications, especially in photovoltaics
- Power electronics
- Consumer and industrial electronics
- Automotive and e-mobility