Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but that the current country setting is United Arab Emirates. Do you still want to change your country?
Hydrophilic and semi-hydrophobic HDK® grades as well as VINNOL® resins are used in inkjet printing inks to improve both the printing process and the quality of the results. VINNOL® grades are used as binders in solvent-borne inkjet printing inks.
Benefits of HDK®:
- Regulation of viscosity and thixotropy
- Prevention of pigment settling
Benefits of VINNOL®:
- High solubility in common solvents, including ketones and esters, and in mild solvents, such as glycol esters and ethers
- Low viscosity
- Promotes pigment wetting and dispersion
- Excellent resistance to light, weather, heat, chemicals and solvents
- Label printing
- Photo books
- Business cards
- Wide-format printing on flexible PVC banners, vehicle wrappings, posters and signs
- Marking and coding on various substrates