Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but that the current country setting is United Arab Emirates. Do you still want to change your country?
Gravure printing requires special binders and high-efficiency additives to provide rheology control. Low-molecular-weight VINNOL® resins provide all relevant characteristics, including toughness, permanent flexibility and extreme resistance to abrasion, water and chemicals. HDK® includes hydrophilic grades. To ensure smooth processing, concentrations of 0.5 – 2% are recommended.
- Excellent pigment wetting
- Good resistance to chemicals and water
- Strong adhesion to metals and polar plastics
- Solubility in ketones and esters
- High compatibility with other binder resins
- Plastics, metal packaging
- Regulation of viscosity
- Prevention of pigment settling
- High-volume newspapers