Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but that the current country setting is United Arab Emirates. Do you still want to change your country?
With VINNAPAS® F and L products, WACKER offers two specalized binder classes for self-leveling compounds. Both classes comprise vinyl acetate-ethylene (VAE) grades which comply with the requirements of European ecolabels such as Blue Angel, Emicode EC1 Plus, etc.
VINNAPAS® L Class polymer powders improve mechanical as well as flow properties and achieve very smooth, blemish-free surfaces when used in combination with synthetic superplasticizers and Casein. They also reduce surface bleeding and segregation.
VINNAPAS® F Class polymer powders act as binders and superplasticizers. The required rheology for hand-applied and pumpable compounds can be adjusted by choosing the right F Class grades.
- Increased adhesion to different substrates
- Improved compressive and flexural strength
- Better abrasion resistance
- Increased tensile strength and deformation capability
- Enhanced flow and self-leveling properties
- Defoaming properties
- Stabilization against bleeding and sedimentation
- Fine smoothing compounds and thick-layer leveling screeds
- Self-leveling under- and overlayments
- Pumpable and hand-applied compounds
- Cementitious and gypsum-based formulations
- Industrial and residential applications