DEHESIVE® 910 is a solvent-free, addition-curing silicone fluid. It is designed for release applications and applied with additional components on paper and filmic substrates.
- Fast curing
- Low release at low peel speeds
- Dynamically raising release profile
- Good release stability
- Suitable for versatile PSA adhesives
- Very low volatiles content
- Very long pot life
- Excellent anchorage to a wide variety of substrates
- 产品种类: 聚合物
- 具体特征: 无溶剂型
DEHESIVE® 910 is part of a multicomponent release coating to produce paper and filmic release liners, which are used for single and double-sided industrial release laminates .
Recommended Mixing Order
- First pour in CRA® Modifier in case CRA® is used
- Add DEHESIVE® 910 in several portions and stir slowly until the mixture is homogeneous
- Thoroughly stir in Crosslinker
- Slowly stir in catalyst. Local over-concentrations must be avoided.
Catalyst poisons need to be avoided.
For a short time, Compounded batches may emit small amounts of hydrogen. Store in ventilated containers to avoid pressure formation.
Modern coating systems are particularly effective with DEHESIVE® systems. The batch is best added direct to the nip of the coating unit.
Store in a dry and cool place.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is printed on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.