DEHESIVE® 909 is a solventless, addition-curing silicone fluid. It is designed for release applications and applied with additional components on mainly paper substrates.
- Fast curing
- low lows speed release
- Increasing release profile
- Excellent release stability
- Excellent bulk bath life
- Excellent anchorage to a wide variety of substrates
- Good coverage
- suitable for porous papers
- suitable for versatile adheisves
- 产品种类: 聚合物
- 具体特征: 不含溶剂
- 监管: 不含溶剂
Store in a dry and cool place.
DEHESIVE® 909 is part of a multicomponent release coating to produce paper and filmic release liners. The liners are used for production of single and double-sided industrial laminates.
1. First pour in CRA® Modifier in case CRA® is used.
2. Add DEHESIVE® 909 in several portions and stir slowly until the mixture is homogeneous.
3. Thoroughly stir in Crosslinker homogenously.
4. Slowly stir in catalyst homogenously and avoid local over concentrations.
Make sure that catalyst poisons are avoided in batch preparation and processing steps.
For a short time compounded batches may emit small amounts of hydrogen. Store in ventilated containers to avoid pressure formation.
Modern coating systems are particularly effective with DEHESIVE® systems. The batch is best added direct to the nip of the coating unit.
Further information for storage: Store in a dry and cool place.
The "Best use before end date" of each batch is printed on the product label. Storage beyond the date specified on the Certificate of Analysis does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.