DEHESIVE® 636 is a solvent-free, addition-curing silicone fluid. It is designed for release applications and applied with additional components especially on filmic substrates.
- Excellent cure properties enable the use with temperature sensitive substrates or low Platinum levels at standard conditions.
- Very low silicone extracts
- Extremely flat release profile
- Good release stability
- Good coverage at low silicone coat weight
- Suitable for inline and offline lamination processes
DEHESIVE® 636 is part of a multicomponent release coating to produce paper and filmic release liners. The liners are used for production of single and double-sided industrial laminates.
1. First pour in CRA® modifier in case CRA® is used.
2. Add DEHESIVE® 636 in several portions and stir slowly until the mixture is homogeneous.
3. Thoroughly stir in crosslinker homogenously.
4. Slowly stir in catalyst homogenously and avoid local over concentrations.
Make sure that catalyst poisons are avoided in batch preparation and processing steps.
For a short time compounded batches may emit small amounts of hydrogen. Store in ventilated containers to avoid pressure formation.
Modern coating systems are particularly effective with DEHESIVE® systems. The batch is best added directly to the nip of the coating unit.
Store in a dry and cool place.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is printed on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.