DEHESIVE® EM 491
DEHESIVE® EM 491 is an emulsion containing vinylpolymer and hydrogenpolysiloxane. It is used is used together with other components to apply a silione release layer on paper substrates.
- Very fast and low temperature cure
- Flat release profile
- Very Good release stability
- Excellent anchorage to a wide variety of substrates
- Good bath life
- Very good shear resistance
- suitable for porous and closed paper substrates
DEHESIVE® EM 491的特殊性能
DEHESIVE® EM 491 is compounded with Silicone Emulsion Catalysts like Cat EM 470.
Before use, stir thoroughly.
1. Prepare the water quantity in a clean container while stirring slowly.
2. Add the DEHESIVE® EM 491 directly to the tank and mix at moderate shear.
3. Add additional components if needed. Homogenize thoroughly.
4. Add the Catalyst EM in the last step and mix at moderate shear to achieve a homogeneous bath. Please take care of perfect homogenization while adding the Catalyst EM.
Avoid local concentration peaks and catalyst poisons.
Store in a dry and cool place. Silicone emulsions are not freeze/thaw stable!
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is printed on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.