WACKER® HA - HYBRID ADHESIVE
WACKER® HA - HYBRID ADHESIVE is a high-strength, silicone-free all-purpose adhesive suitable for bonding or repairing many different substrates.
WACKER® HA - HYBRID ADHESIVE cures at room temperature in the presence of atmospheric moisture to give a permanent hard rubber.
- almost odorless
- solvent-, Isocyanate-, Plasticier-, and Tin-free
- easy to process from +5 °C to +50 °C
- stable at temperatures from -40 °C to +80 °C
- fast build-up of strength, very strong and tack-free after curing even under water
- excellent adhesion to many surfaces without primer and on wet surfaces
- non-corrosive and non-staining
- weatherable and highly resistant to media such as mineral oils, solvents, acids and alkalis
The substrate areas that will be in contact with the sealant must be clean, dry and free of all loose material such as dust, dirt, rust, oil and other contaminants. Non-porous substrates should be cleaned with a solvent and clean, lint-free, cotton cloth. Remove residual solvent before it evaporates with a fresh clean, dry cloth. For application from cartridges cut thread open, fix nozzle on top and cut to required bead size. The sealant can be applied in beads or layers. It requires moisture in order to cure.
The curing time can take longer at lower temperatures, lower humidity or by low volume of air exchange.
It is the responsibility of the user to test the compatibility of the sealant with the adjoining materials. Incompatible substances like coatings or organic plasticizers can lead to discoloration of the sealant. Cleaning agents and gaseous emissions can damage the sealant in its function or change its appearance. WACKER cannot make a general statement to the compatibility of all these varying materials with the sealant. In case of doubt the user shall conduct appropriate preliminary tests.
- For bonding a wide variety of materials, such as
wood, glass, metals, plastics or mineral-based
- Equaliy for decorative frames, skirting boards,
cable ducts, curtain wall and insulation panels
in the construction industry
- For repair bonding in DIY and trade sectors
- For bonds that require painted and must be sanded
Adhesion WACKER® HA - HYBRID ADHESIVE exhibits excellent primerless adhesion to a wide variety of materials such as wood, glass, metals, plastics or mineral-based substrates.
Users must carry out own tests due to the great variety of substrates.
WACKER® HA - HYBRID ADHESIVE is usually supplied in standard size cartridges that fit all standard caulking guns.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is shown on the product label.
Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
Store dry and cool.