LUCKY-SILICONE LC 119
WACKER® LC 119 is VAE (Vinyl Acetate Ethylene copolymer) water-based sealant suitable for fire retardant is an lower VOC sealants and performs excellent fire & smoke prevention, dust proof, sound proof and good sealing performance.
WACKER® LC 119 cures at room temperature in the presence of moisture’s evaporation in sealant to give a flexible rubber.
- FILK(FS 102) F ; 2hous T ; 2hours
- Excellent workability
- Paint applicable
- Less odor
- Water based
- Sealing in fire & smoke protection area
- Joint sealing in the fire protection zone of various indoor buildings.
- Crack repairing.
- Paintable joint sealing indoor.
- Preparation - The substrate areas that will be in contact with the sealant must be clean. For application
- Masking - To avoid contamination and damage attach a masking tape on the side of work area.
- Primer - Non-pored substance needs primer treatment at first.
- Sealing & Tooling - Fully fill in cross point or side edge point of the joint without empty space without bubbles.
- Curing - Protect from dust and pollutant to have qualified surface and avoid being damaged on the surface of sealant while curing
- WACKER® LC 119 is classified KS F 4910 F-12.5E / FILK certificate.
Restrictions on use
- It is the user's responsibility to test the compatibility of the sealant with the adjoining materials. Incompatible substances like coating materials (paints, varnishes, and glazes) or organic plasticizer containing rubbers (EPDM, butyl and neoprene) can lead to discoloration or other impairments like loss of adhesion of the sealant. Materials in direct contact with the applied sealant like cleaning agents and materials in indirect contact like gaseous emissions can damage the sealant in its function or change its appearance. Because of the multitude of these materials. Wacker cannot make a general statement to the compatibility of materials with the sealant. In case of doubt the user shall conduct appropriate preliminary tests.
- WACKER® LC 119 must not be used for insulating glass applications.
- WACKER® LC 119 should not be used in contact with metals such as lead, copper, brass or zinc due to corrosion.
- WACKER® LC 119 may be discolored in contact with some WACKER® LC 119, e.g. EPDM, APTK and neoprene.
- WACKER® LC 119 should not be used for sealing of aquaria.
- WACKER® LC 119 is not recommended for use on natural stone, such as marble, granite, quartzite, as it can cause staining.
- WACKER® LC 119 is not recommended for structural glazing bonding.
- WACKER® LC 119 should not be used in contact with metals such as lead, copper, brass, or zinc due to corrosion.
- WACKER® LC 119 is not recommended for sealing of aquaria or for longer-term use under water.
- WACKER® LC 119 is not suitable for food grade applications where the joints are likely to come in contact with food.
- WACKER® LC 119 is not suitable for use as a mirror adhesive.
- The time until complete curing may be extended at lower temperature, lower humidity, increasing film thickness or by low volume of air exchange.
The use of tooling agents should be avoided if possible. Otherwise, water or a diluted solution of a little neutral soap or alcohol in water should be sparingly applied.
- Cartridge: 300ml (25ea/1box), Shelf life is 12 months from production date
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is shown on the product label. Storage beyond the date specified on the
label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for
theintended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
- Should use before the expire day.
- Avoid sun light, dry and cool at 5~30°C is recommended.
- Should be keeping over 0°C.
|ELASTOSIL® 6103 P||- -||-||- -||0.36 N/mm² 0.36 N/mm²|
|ELASTOSIL® 7100 P||25 % 25 %||25 min 25 min||1.03 g/cm³ 8.596 lb/gal||0.38 N/mm² 0.38 N/mm²|
|ELASTOSIL® 8100 P||50 % 50 %||25 min 25 min||1.02 - 1.03 g/cm³ 8.512 - 8.596 lb/gal||0.37 N/mm² 0.37 N/mm²|
|ELASTOSIL® 8510 P||25 % 25 %||15 min 15 min||1.02 g/cm³ 8.512 lb/gal||0.35 N/mm² 0.35 N/mm²|
 Skin forming time | 23 °C | 50 % r.h ,  Skin formating time | 23 °C | 50 % r.h ,  伸长100%时的模量 | ISO 8339,  伸长100%时的模量 | ISO 8339-A,  抗位移能力 | ISO 11600,  抗位移能力 | ISO 9047,  密度 | 23 °C | ISO 1183-1 A