LUCKY-SILICONE LC 103
WACKER® LC103 is VAE (Vinyl Acetate Ethylene copolymer) water-based sealant suitable for internal cracks exposed to little or no movement. once dried it can be painted if desirable.
- Excellent workability
- Paint applicable
- No odor(no bad smell)
- Water based
- Crack repair
- Paintable joint sealing
- Joints around indoor plaster
- Joints exposed to small movement
Restrictions on use
- It is the user's responsibility to test the compatibility of the sealant with the adjoining materials. Incompatible substances like coating materials (paints, varnishes, and glazes) or organic plasticizer containing rubbers (EPDM, butyl and neoprene) can lead to discoloration or other impairments like loss of adhesion of the sealant. Materials in direct contact with the applied sealant like cleaning agents and materials in indirect contact like gaseous emissions can damage the sealant in its function or change its appearance. Because of the multitude of these materials. Wacker cannot make a general statement to the compatibility of materials with the sealant. In case of doubt the user shall conduct appropriate preliminary tests.
- WACKER® LC 103 must not be used for insulating glass applications.
- WACKER® LC 103 should not be used in contact with metals such as lead, copper, brass or zinc due to corrosion.
- WACKER® LC 103 may be discolored in contact with some WACKER® LC 103, e.g. EPDM, APTK and neoprene.
- WACKER® LC 103 should not be used for sealing of aquaria.
- WACKER® LC 103 is not recommended for use on natural stone, such as marble, granite, quartzite, as it can cause staining.
- WACKER® LC 103 is not recommended for structural glazing bonding.
- WACKER® LC 103 should not be used in contact with metals such as lead, copper, brass, or zinc due to corrosion.
- WACKER® LC 103 is not recommended for sealing of aquaria or for longer-term use under water.
- WACKER® LC 103 is not suitable for food grade applications where the joints are likely to come in contact with food.
- WACKER® LC 103 is not suitable for use as a mirror adhesive.
- The time until complete curing may be extended at lower temperature, lower humidity, increasing film thickness or by low volume of air exchange.
The use of tooling agents should be avoided if possible. Otherwise, water or a diluted solution of a little neutral soap or alcohol in water should be sparingly applied.
- Cartridge: 270ml (25ea/1box), Shelf life is 12 months from production date
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is shown on the product label. Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for theintended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
- Should use before the expire day.
- Avoid sun light, dry and cool at 5~30°C is recommended.
- Should be keeping over 0°C.